Security Education and Research Archives
The Foundation maintains this online library as an information sharing resource for researchers, students, and practitioners. We encourage submission of current research material. Original research is preferred. Papers should be in APA documentation style and submitted to Christopher A. Hertig, CPP, CPOI, Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some of this material has been previously published in Protection News or in academic journals.
Other papers have won awards in competitions such as the ASIS International Student Paper Competition.
Student submissions must first receive the endorsement of a faculty member and be submitted through that faculty member.
- NEW: Featured Previously in IFPO Insights, the Exclusive Members-Only Newsletter!
If you want to be updated with the latest and greatest articles and reports in the industry, sign up to be an IFPO Member Here and enjoy Quarterly IFPO Insights!
- Holiday Shopping Safety Tips
- Deck the Halls with Safety
- Winter and Holiday Fire Safety Checklist
- Crime Prevention, Physical Security and Risk Management
- Crime, Violence, and Terrorism
- Education & Training
- History and General Information
- Interagency Liaison
- Legal and Ethical Issues
- Officer Issues
- Protection of Specific Environments
- Safety, Fire Protection and Emergency Management
- School Security
- Security Management and Supervision
- Public and Media Relations
- Publications, Writing and Research