ONLINE STUDENTS INSTRUCTIONS:
Thank you for enrolling in the International Foundation for Protection Officers (IFPO) Education Center. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you. Our goal is to provide quality training that supports your career success.
Prior to starting your online training, please conduct a "System Check" for the computer you are working on. This ensures you have the minimum requirements for your computer and browser to use this website.
Your account will expire in one calendar year from the date of this letter.
Below is the information you will need to access your web course(s):
Visit the International Foundation for Protection (IFPO) Education Center offering your course(s) at https://www.nexportcampus.
Log in by entering the username and password provided below:
Username: TO BE ISSUED
Password: TO BE ISSUED
Once logged into the International Foundation for Protection Officers (IFPO) Education Center, please make sure all of your user information is correct and complete (including capitalization where appropriate). This can be accomplished by clicking on Profile. Please Note: Certificates are printed using information contained in your profile.
Dear PROCTOR for Student/Candidate:
The following candidate/candidates have successfully completed all the initial aspects of the International Foundation for Protection Officers (IFPO) course and are now requesting to take the final supervised examination. Because of your commitment to professionalism we feel confident that you are an excellent choice to be an exam proctor.
It is vitally important that we take all possible steps to preserve the integrity of the IFPO programs. Your co-operation and assistance is greatly appreciated and your contribution will further enhance security professionalism.
Here is the information needed to access the online exam:
Web site: https://www.nexportcampus.com/ifpo/
BRING UP THE STUDENTS NAME
Login: STUDENT TO PROVIDE
Password:STUDENT TO PROVIDE
Would you please be kind enough to contact the student to arrange a time and place to complete the final exam.
- Please perform a “System Check” PRIOR to the examination. No login is required to do so. Navigate to http://www.nexportcampus.com/ifpo/Help/SystemCheck.rails.
- No books, cell phones, personal computers or other aids to be taken into testing area.
- Maximum time: 4 hours.
- A washroom break is allowed after the first hour of the exam.
- A Proctor Verification (the completion certificate for the exam) must be completed at the end of the exam once successfully mastered. Please send to IFPO. The student should provide a stamp or prepaid courier envelope if you so require.
- A faxed copy of the Verification form is permissible if the original is sent by mail.
If there are any problems during the examination, please call Customer Support directly at:
- (855) 777-8031 (option 2) (U.S. toll free)
- (850) 475-4000 (option 2) (Local/International)
Calling from the examination workstation will facilitate re-starting the examination.
To view other online training offerings, please visit http://www.ifpo.org/training-programs
If you have any questions, please contact 1-800-261-6248 (U.S. toll free), (850) 475-4000 (option 2) (local/International), or firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Customer Support team will be happy you assist you!
Thank you for your kind assistance.